5.03.2006

What European city do I belong in?

According to this six-question survey, I belong in Paris.

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris. You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

Uh, I beg to differ. Maybe the quiz should have asked me more than six questions. I'm guessing I got Paris instead of, oh, Dublin or London (which I'd much rather reside in), because I answered "culture" instead of "beer" for No. 2.

But wait, when I changed the answer for No. 2, I still ended up with Paris. Let's see what happens when I change No. 3 from "eclectic" to "introverted". Aha! Now I belong in Amersterdam.

A little old fashioned, a little modern -- you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam. Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).

Much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Dublin on the first try, Doug, and I didn't lie or manipulate my answers or nothin'. It said I would be good at a wild pub crawl or on quiet bike ride through the old part of town !!!! It didn't mention what I would do when I needed to watch "American Idol" though. Ya' heard?

thenoiseboy said...

Well, can I at least visit you there when Amsterdam begins to bore me? Or, when The Undertones decide to rock Ireland again?